Admission to the Virginia International School is based on an informal assessment of your child and seat vacancy. We will record the date and time for each parent submitting registration forms and documents as a means of creating the placement for children.
Please provide the following in person at our school:
- Completed and signed student application form.
- Copy of both parent’s passports with UAE residence for non-Emirati parents.
- Copy of child’s passport with UAE residence for non-Emirati students.
- Copy of immunization records for your child.
- Copy of child’s UAE ID, both sides, or a copy of the application for the UAE ID.
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child or any document meant to act as a birth certificate.
- All students other than KG1 must bring the previous marks report if transfer from other countries and previous marks report with the UAE ID if they are transfer from another school inside the country.
The birth certificate does not have to be attested if the child’s birth certificate was issued from UAE, Canada, USA, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
All other nationalities must have the birth certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Health, UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country that issued the birth certificate.
A Copy of the transfer certificate and report card shall also be needed if your child is coming from another school.
The transfer certificate does not have to be attested if the child’s birth certificate was issued fromUAE, Canada, USA, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
All other nationalities must have the transfer certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Education, UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country that issued the birth certificate.
Two recent colour pictures for your child measuring 4 X 6 cm.