Spaces are rapidly filling up for various classes. Contact us today to register your child.
Google Meet Tutorial-Students
Enter a meeting code or nickname:
- In a web browser, enter https://meet.google.com.
- Click Join or start a meeting.
- Enter a meeting code or nickname.
- The meeting code is the string of letters at the end of the meeting link. You don’t have to enter the hyphens.
- A nickname is a meaningful phase, such as “our-meeting”. Other people in your organization can join the same meeting if they use the same nickname.
- If your organization has purchased and installed a Meet hardware device, you can also type the meeting code or nickname into that device.
- Leave the field blank to start a new meeting with a new code.
- Click Continue and then Join now.
Join with a meeting link URL
Sometimes there isn’t enough time to schedule a meeting and book a room. With Hangouts Meet, you can join an impromptu video meeting by clicking the meeting link URL sent to you in a text or email.
- Click the meeting link sent to you in a chat message or email.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to join the meeting.
An existing participant might need to approve you if you try to join another organization’s meeting or don’t have a Google account.
For more info visit: