Spaces are rapidly filling up for various classes. Contact us today to register your child.
1- What materials do I need for my distance learning?
- Textbooks, copybooks and stationary.
- Device (phone, iPad, laptop,pc)
2- How do I get started?
- Make sure you have access to the google classroom portal (your school email and password).
- Contact email@example.com if you forgot your email or password.
3- What type of learning materials will I have to access?
- Teachers will post the material and the details of the task (step by step).
- Watch a video tutorial, youtube video, websites, apps
- Online quizzes assigned by the teacher
- Assignment that must be complete.
4- How will I study?
- Read and review the task posted by the teacher.
- Finish the task assigned on a daily basis.
- Complete the assignment posted by the teacher (turn it in).
- Ask for support by emailing the teacher or asking directly on google hangout, chat or google classroom.
5- Do I spend all day online?
- No, all you have to do is access the task everyday for the core subjects, finish your assignment before the end of day and submit it.
- You only have to be online during the live streaming to ask for teacher support.
6- Will I have support from my teacher?
- Yes, ask for support by emailing the teacher or asking directly on google hangout, chat or google classroom.
- Have an online live support from the scheduled live chats with teachers.
7- Who can I contact for help?
- School IT department